The Heartwood Bearer of News
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It can be assumed that at some point Dreven will show her, behind teh scenes (BTS) what meadow he is speaking of for Atka.

Dreven felt strange at the thought of leaving the she wolf in front of him. Though they were not friends, but aquantainces and it was clear her fondness for Atka was what kept her here. He also held a certain fondness for her, and he would have liked to have her with them, just as he always wanted Atka with him. IT was a strange feeling, growing to ecompass another. Perhaps he had been stunted in the pit and was making up for lost time, but he couldn't be sure. Not really.

A smile lit up his trademark eyes and he dipped his head down. I will gladly take the words of yours about places. And I will take you myself to the place that Atka loves so you can always find us. Don't forget we are here. It would make my snow unhappy, and perhaps irk me just a little.

He lifted head to meet her gaze. And if you ever decide you want to settle. Please know you have a home with us.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Bearer of News - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 05, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 06, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 16, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 16, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 22, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 26, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Dreven - November 26, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Bearer of News - by Heph - November 30, 2022, 08:23 PM