Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich nodded slowly at each of her words, listening carefully, a small smile tugging at one corner of his mouth. She was very observant, and this was good for hunting, but also good for helping to keep herself safe. He let out a very soft chuckle at the mention of an acrid smell. That is skunk, and we would do well to avoid it. I'd just as soon you didn't have to learn exactly what happens to wolves who attempt to hunt those... fragrant... creatures.

So, he said, bouncing a little on his paws, as if coming to attention. Pick your poison. I'm not sure how well the two of us would do against a deer, unless it was already injured, but we'll go after whatever you like. He paused. And good work. You have a strong nose and you pay attention, which is important.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 16, 2022, 05:11 PM