Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich noted the tense, awkward air that now settled heavily around them and wished he could think of some way to lighten the mood. Every time he chose not to respond to her kind words to him, she fell silent and sad and stared moodily at the ground, or anywhere that wasn't at him. He wanted to sigh but was afraid she would catch the sound and it would make her feel even worse, so he tried to keep up cheerful pretenses, his tail sweeping from side to side as if he were happy, ears forward, steps light. But he felt like a fraud.

Her voice was subdued as she stopped at a hole in the ground and asked how they were meant to hunt whatever lived inside. He took a deep breath to identify the creature--groundhog. He opened his mouth to tell her what to do, and then paused. How would she learn if he gave her all the answers? What if something happened to him and she was left all on her own out here? She would have to learn to think for herself. What do you think we should do? he asked.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 18, 2022, 06:51 PM