Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich watched Adylaide curiously, seeing what she would do on her own, without his guidance. He backed away a little, to give her space and so it wouldn't feel as though he were hovering. What she did pleasantly surprised him--scaring the groundhogs with barking. He did not expect it to work; he assumed the creatures would simply burrow deeper in their holes, cowering in fear. However, one of them seemed stupider than the others, and came popping up out of a nearby hole, only to be killed a moment later--

But all Ulrich could see was the blood on Adylaide's muzzle. There was hardly any blood at all, only a small red line, but in his mind, it was so much worse. Even as she shook the groundhog to death, he was already moving toward her, terror widening his eyes. My lady! he gasped, coming nearer to her, scrutinizing her face, studying the scratch. It was nothing. She would heal in but a few days. Most likely, it would not even leave a scar. And yet... He breathed shakily, trying to calm the pounding of his heart. A-Are you all right?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 18, 2022, 08:04 PM