Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He could tell he had frightened her, could tell she had no idea what he was talking about as she glanced about her own body and moved her head from side to side, checking herself for horrible wounds. Then she saw how close he was coming, how close he was, and she stared up at him, eyes wide. He was inches from her face, his muzzle nearly touching hers.

"It's just a little scratch Ully," she said, her voice hushed. "A pinprick really. Honest."

He backed away from her, feeling hot, his eyes roving the horizon so that he would not have to look at her and acknowledge how physically close they had been. Too close. Her scent had filled his nose and her eyes had been so beautiful, looking up at him like that--

He moved farther away from her, walking away, calling over his shoulder, That's good. It'll heal quickly. I just... need to get a drink. And he trotted away towards the nearest stream, which was nearly frozen over. His heart pounded in his ears. He must not get so close to her again. It was foolish; it was dangerous.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 18, 2022, 08:32 PM