Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich indeed had not slept well the night before, but that had less to do with having been a guard and more to do with the fact that he was terrified he may have gone too far yesterday. All that flirting... What if he had upset her? What if she had not wanted it, or wanted more than he could give her? He tossed and turned all night and finally fell asleep an hour before dawn, so that when she woke him with promised whispers of returning soon, he was too asleep to really register what had happened. He returned to sleep almost at once, only to wake up again an hour later and panic at her absence.

Adylaide! he called in a howl, as soon as he stepped from the den, and his voice carried far, all across the territory. Full-on panic was averted, however, as her scent was fresh and easy to follow. He trailed her across the isle and found her much sooner than he had expected to. He watched her wend her way through the trees, rubbing against them to leave her scent and smiled. The smell of her was strong here; she must have been working all morning.

You've done well, he said, coming toward her. Why don't I go ahead of you and finish this side? You can go on and head to the other river across the hills and start there. All thoughts of discomfort about the day before had left his mind, once it had been set with a task.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Ulrich - December 30, 2022, 10:12 PM