Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich said nothing at her next words, feeling only more bashful the more she spoke. It would take time for him to begin to see himself as worthy of much. He wasn't quite so broken as he perhaps seemed, but there were still thought patterns there to break, thought patterns put there by a life of being less than those around him.

"About time you helped me mark this territory, Ully," she said, and he looked up, brought back to the present.

What? Ah... yes. Of course. I'm sorry. He went to the next tree and pressed against its solid, cold trunk, and then looked around. I believe this meadow is well-marked, and far enough inside our territory for it to be obvious that it is ours. We should really focus more on the borders. Would you care to walk with me over the hills and we can scent mark there for a while?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Ulrich - December 31, 2022, 10:08 PM