Two Rivers Isle the most loneliest day of my life
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Sorry about the wait! I had no idea you'd put this up! Adylaide will be coming in behind Ulrich, just FYI.

Ulrich heard the strange howl and his head shot up in alarm. What on earth was that? And what was it doing so close to his territory? He had never heard a howl like that. It didn't sound like a coyote, and certainly like no wolf he'd ever heard. Adylaide was not with him at that moment, so he sent up a quick howl of his own to let her know what was going on, and then bounded towards the borders.

The creature was on the other side of the river. Well. So it wasn't trespassing. That was something. Still... He squinted at it as he came closer to the river. What... was it? Ulrich was all tension and fear and unease. All he could think of was Adylaide and what this creature might do to her. Surely it was not here on behalf of their family pack. No. He had never seen this thing before. The river had frozen over completely in this spot, so he could speak to it across the distance without shouting. Who are you? What do you want?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
the most loneliest day of my life - by Nils - January 01, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: the most loneliest day of my life - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: the most loneliest day of my life - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: the most loneliest day of my life - by Ulrich - January 18, 2023, 04:09 PM