Ravensblood Forest Happy up here
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
When Jinx reacted aggressively, Pied wanted to match her pace for pace. Instead, she stood like a statue, unflinching in the face of the other female's threatening displays. She would surely not bend to her former Alpha's will, nor would she let herself appear to be intimidated, even if she felt shivers trembling through her gut at the sight of Jinx's fangs.

"I stand by what I said: that makes you a poor leader," Pied rejoined evenly. "And you take absolutely no responsibility for your actions or their consequences, which is even worse. That you think so highly of yourself is the icing on the cake," she finished, unable to hold back a sneer, though she wiped it off her face as quickly as she could manage.

"I'm not here to fight with you, Jinx," Pied said after a beat, "verbally or otherwise. I just wanted an explanation. Instead, I got excuses. Not once did you own up to what you did or try to look at it from our perspective. Maybe I would've understood your calling better if you weren't acting all high and mighty about it and showed a little remorse for what you put us through. You didn't even hang around long enough for most of us to get a grasp of the faith before you supposedly tested it to the breaking point and beyond."

The returned insult stung and it likely showed in her eyes, yet Pied tried to retain her composure. "You call me 'shitty' in return, yet I know many wolves who would disagree with you and agree with me. Can you say the same?" She paused for less than a breath and finished by saying, "You've lost a lot of good wolves' respect forever, Jinx." She frowned lightly, as if declaring this was as hurtful for her to say as it was for Jinx to hear.
Messages In This Thread
Happy up here - by Pied - December 14, 2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Jinx - December 15, 2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Pied - December 16, 2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Happy up here - by Jinx - December 16, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Pied - December 16, 2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Jinx - December 16, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Pied - December 16, 2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Jinx - December 16, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Pied - December 16, 2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Happy up here - by Jinx - December 17, 2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Happy up here - by Pied - December 17, 2013, 12:24 AM