Two Rivers Isle Lifts you up like a star I will follow
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich took a few deep breaths, willing himself to stop thinking. He was always overthinking. Everything would be all right if he just stopped for a little while. It didn't matter what he thought. What did he feel? He stood there quietly for a few moments, and a smile slowly came to his face.

Children, he murmured. I would like to... be a father. I would like to do something good with my life. He thought of all the things his king had made him do, and then made himself stop thinking about that. Bringing children into the world is a good thing. And we could raise them here. Where they'd be safe and... and happy.

And yet, inevitably, he could feel anxiety creep into his veins again. But are there enough of us here? To feed them? To protect them? I do not know...

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 09:00 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 13, 2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 13, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 14, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 16, 2023, 10:49 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 07:15 AM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Ulrich - January 17, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Lifts you up like a star I will follow - by Adylaide - January 17, 2023, 06:43 PM