Blacktail Deer Plateau The Disappearance and the Claim
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I made an assumption toward the end—hope that's cool. :)

Their circuit eventually led them to a ledge overlooking a wonderful view of the valley floor below. Little did Pied know, her cousin had sat here often, utilizing the ledge as a personal thinking spot. Her scent barely registered in the piebald wolf's awareness now as she followed Hawkeye onto the outcropping and then fell back onto her haunches.

When Hawkeye spoke of Leto, Pied bit her lip and glanced off into the forest, wondering where the Beta had gone. Perhaps she was still looking for prey. Her eyes drifted back to the Alpha female and she nodded. This would be a choice territory for the pack. Even if it stayed small, this was the best possible move to guarantee their survival through the winter.

"If you want to stay here and guard the castle, I'll go back to the forest and tell the others of the new pack land," Pied offered. She squinted into the distance. The misty raid had stopped for now but night would arrive in a few hours. "If I head out directly, I'll make it back to Blackfoot Forest by nightfall. I'll rest for a few hours, then gather everybody in the morning and bring them here. Sound like a plan?"

When Hawkeye assented, Pied stepped forward and nibbled at the underside of her leader's chin. Then, with one more sweeping glance at the plateau, she began to climb down and head back toward their old stomping grounds to gather their pack mates and return to their new home.
Messages In This Thread
The Disappearance and the Claim - by Hawkeye - November 26, 2013, 11:03 AM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Pied - November 26, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Hawkeye - December 13, 2013, 03:32 PM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Pied - December 13, 2013, 10:15 PM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 10:20 AM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Pied - December 17, 2013, 10:48 AM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 11:18 AM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Pied - December 17, 2013, 05:31 PM
RE: The Disappearance and the Claim - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 06:28 PM