Wapun Meadow down to sit at the harsh world's feet
Loner
115 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for taking so long!

There it was again: that mention of others, more concrete now, who had not treated her well. Turmeric felt a small flurry in his heart. That familiar lick of fire that had taken him once before, when he'd fled the canyon with only his shadow beside him.

Well, from what I know of you, and from the sounds of Kvarsheim, I bet they'll love you, even if you take a little while to warm up, he said with a soft smile, hoping to encourage.

He failed to notice any shift in Inkeri. He was too keen on her answer, too nervous she might say no. What she gave him brought a glow to his heart.

Yes, yeah! With me! he laughed, and bumped his nose against her, oh, this'll be awesome!! Awesome, too, and unfathomable, how much his life had brightened since he'd left the world of the Saints behind. I don't really know when we're going yet. It might be soon, or it might be the spring. But we're definitely going, and I'll definitely make sure you come with, his smile brightened, oh Inkeri, you'll love it there! Have you ever heard of what it's like?
Messages In This Thread
down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 25, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 25, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 26, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 26, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 27, 2022, 01:59 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 27, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - January 04, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - January 04, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - January 18, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - January 19, 2023, 09:51 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - February 04, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - February 04, 2023, 12:22 PM