Wapun Meadow down to sit at the harsh world's feet
Loner
115 Posts
Ooc —
<3 I love them too!!

She looked away, and Turmeric respected that; he didn’t let his eyes linger on her face then. But the glance was fleeting, and soon, she smiled at him again, and he couldn’t help but smile back.

It’s settled then! We’ll see the sea together! and something in the saying of it thrilled his once weary heart. So much had changed since he’d come to this place! And so much for the better. 

I’ve been a couple times, Merry said with a little shrug, as they came upon the snowdrift he’d found earlier in that day, but not recently. And always pretty much on my own, that would make this time different. To stare wide eyed at the open waters was one treasure in itself. To see others do the same? Well, that was a memory he hoped he could keep beyond fading.

It is beautiful. But, there was that language again, the one she’d whispered in, spoken freely enough for him to finally ask, what does utilgivende mean? Is that… Icelandic? No, she’d mentioned a different tongue when they’d talked upon the moor, and he squinted his eyes to remember, Norwegian?
Messages In This Thread
down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 25, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 25, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 26, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 26, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - December 27, 2022, 01:59 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - December 27, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - January 04, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - January 04, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - January 18, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - January 19, 2023, 09:51 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Turmeric - February 04, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: down to sit at the harsh world's feet - by Inkeri - February 04, 2023, 12:22 PM