Two Rivers Isle What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Hello, Adylaide, Ulrich said, smiling down at her, a comfortable fluttering in his stomach accompanying her forehead-push against him. Feeling that what he wanted to discuss was more important than pleasantries, he pushed ahead. I've been thinking recently that we should elect a Deputy, or Beta for the Isle. Since you are pregnant, and will eventually move slower and probably become tired from this, and I will have to devote more time to caring for you, I thought a Deputy would be a good idea. Plus, after the cubs are born, we'll both have our paws full taking care of them. He paused, taking a breath. I was thinking of Iseul. She has been here from the beginning, and has shown much initiative. Here, he stopped, and looked to his wife to see how she thought about this.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing - by Ulrich - February 06, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: What if this storm ends and leaves us nothing - by Ulrich - February 09, 2023, 06:19 PM