Blacktail Deer Plateau sincerely in light
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Akhlut waited with nothing but the most bland of pleasant expressions on his features, not knowing the sort of reception he would recieve. He could easily have been ignored by leadership altogether and been interrogated by a guardian or a lesser sentry, which would have seemed somewhat rude, at least, when his request for a leader was summarily ignored. As it were, however, Akhlut didn't have to trouble himself with such issues. A pale female with strange coloring was the first to find him, and he filed her name and rank away in memory: Pied, the Delta of Blacktail Deer Plateau. The name of the pack was valuable as well, and if Akhlut was not terribly fond of the distance of this place from the Sea, he was at least impressed that the very name of the pack implied a territory lush with prey. That boded well for the pack's sustainability.

Before Akhlut could introduce himself or state his purpose, the sight of a black she-wolf approaching forstalled him. He would not repeat himself; instead, he waited until she arrived. Her own greeting was a bit gruff for his liking, bordering on impolite rather than simply purfunctory, but introductions were such delicate things that Akhlut didn't blame the woman for not being skilled in them. "You know, I didn't come all this way not to introduce myself," he pointed out with a friendly smile, both rebuking her for her question and making light of the tenseness she'd brought to the interaction at the same time. "I'm pleased to meet you, Pied and Hawkeye. I am Akhlut Kesuk-Nereides. I've laid claim to a bit of land on the seaside, past the mountains, called Horizon Ridge. I believe Blacktail Deer Plateau may be our nearest neighbors." There, let them nitpick anything he'd said, for it was all perfectly forthright and even friendlier than he'd intended on initiating the meeting.
Messages In This Thread
sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 15, 2013, 08:09 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 18, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 19, 2013, 08:12 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 08:56 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:04 AM