the will of water
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Akhlut's tail swayed with more eagerness now as he warmed both to his subject and to female he spoke with. She was not familiar with his coastal home, but she sounded at least intrigued, and it was a start, however tentative. "These tall trees go on for a ways, but they give way to a rocky coastline. The river winds the whole way through and down to meet the sea. Walk a fair distance north of the river and you'll find a great ridge overlooking the shore and the ocean itself." He smiled, thinking of the many iterations of the horizon he had yet seen, and told her, "From Horizon Ridge you could look upon the Sea and the rising and setting sun, and never would the same scene greet you twice. The colors are always different, ever changing, and always spectacular, reflected on the waves."

His love of the place was as primordial as the draw he felt towards this woman, like the moth to the flame, and he wondered if he could feel that his passion towards his newfound home could as easily become a passion for this newfound female. Love, it was not, but desire and instinctual urging it surely was, and perhaps love was not at all a necessity for the latter two needs to be met. "Will you come and see it? I would take you myself. I would rather not be a stranger to you. My name is Akhlut Kesuk-Nereides." The introduction ended in an expectant pause for her to share her own name. Akhlut's blue eyes shone, the eagerness in them betraying his calm facade.
Messages In This Thread
the will of water - by Akhlut - December 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - January 11, 2014, 03:14 AM