Greatwater Lake Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette
Loner
190 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the woman had not expected this man in particular to come crawling home to her, and it was evident by the way she watched him; the low angle of her tail, the twitching of her tail-tip and the shifting of her ears indicative of interest, even if it was reluctant.

when the creature moved, she recognized it - recognized him. and the closer he got, the easier it became to assume the prideful arc of her tail, and the lifting of her posture; but the walk over was tedious, given the sway of her belly. she was positively corpulent at this stage.

as angry as she might have been, she was also desperate now. the other men had fled from her after getting what they'd wanted, and she was left alone with a lake she could not swim in, could not adequately fish from; she needed him.

so she approached, sniffing at the air around him, and finding - a woman's scent?

zharille withdrew like a snake readying a lunge, and flashed her front teeth.

what was this?
Messages In This Thread
Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Zharille - March 24, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 03:36 PM