Firestone Hot Springs i live for the applause
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I based what Hawkeye said off of Jinx's attitude. She feels like she is acting entitled and as if she is acting like she is better than everyone. Sorry for the misunderstanding

edit: btw, Hawkeye (above) was basically saying why didn't Jinx band together with other followers. Unless you wanted her thought process to be different

Hawkeye turned back around, glaring at the white female. Was she always this blindingly frustrating? She thought back to her time on Bon Dye lands, and realizing that she followed Jinx in childish excitement to be part of a pack. The large black wolf could not recall a time she spoke to Jinx privately, for she was too bust fleeing the lands in some crazy venture. Even her crush on Lecter had been of a childish nature. Yes, learning the ways of Sos had been exciting, but for what? For me, the male spoke.

And Hawkeye's lime green eyes widened. Of course. Of course, it was clear now. Who else would be all-knowing. Who else would come to talk to her? She thought at first it had been her brother, but that was impossible. But this wasn't.

"Jinx, I do not claim to know everything, but Sos whispers things into my deaf ear. You would already know, since you are his right-hand servant, right? My brother followed the darkness, and I am blanketed in gifts from Him. My eyesight, the visions, the voice. You could have brought me with you on your journey." Hawkeye felt as if the last sentence was more of a pout, but it needed to be said. If Jinx was so close to Sos, well...

Well, what? What else could she gain? Ways to learn to serve Him? Lecter had barely grazed the surface with his shrine. Hawkeye remembered back to that day, where the breeze blew through the trees and Lecter told her that she had pleased Sos with her sacrifice.

But what had she done since then? Nothing, she thought. She figured Sos hadn't been real all along, but He had been with her since she was a pup. Her brother lost control with his bloodlust, and Sos had gifted her with sight so that one day she could return. And the only person left that could teach her was directly in front of her.

Hawkeye took a few steps forward and stood there. She would not submit to Jinx, but she could be friendly to her. "Jinx..." she began slowly, not knowing what words to choose. The midnight wolf felt a mental nudge, so she continued. "Jinx, I would like to learn how to serve Sos in a more... acceptable manner. Would you please teach me how?" She felt the question hang in the air, and became unsure of herself until yes, my child was whispered into her ear. A chill fell down her spine and she shuddered, finally understanding her duty to Sos.
Messages In This Thread
i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 02:21 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 03:35 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 03:58 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 12:01 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 01:55 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 02:26 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 02:42 PM