Gyrfalcon's Keep you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
his crimson eyes looking to her only made the shyness sharper within her, it had never faded. the power that she felt from him only enthralled her. under his gaze she felt so small; it only grew the lust. her eyes followed him in that moment, turning back ahead as he nipped her hip hone. did she feel shame for that? maybe, but it was to intense to deny. 

she led him down the keep, meeting tree's edges. she didn't know what to say in the moment, praying that he would not ask for words. atka only turned to press her head to his chest, a motion she was rather used too. his warmth and figure did nothing but calm her now.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Aqillutaq - April 03, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 03, 2023, 06:17 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Aqillutaq - April 04, 2023, 03:50 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 04, 2023, 05:59 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 06, 2023, 02:54 PM