Two Rivers Isle And I just stood there like a ghost [AW]
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich thought over Lykos' question. Well, he said slowly, dragging out the word. Preferably, you'd be far enough away from the enemy by the time you ran through the water that the heaviness of it forcing you to slow down wouldn't matter as much. Obviously, if the enemy is right behind you, trying to make them lose your scent like that wouldn't do much. Also, you can't give that trick too much credit, as our noses are too strong for it to work for long. Really, running through water is a last-ditch effort.

He thought more about it. It would be better to simply get far away, as quickly as possible. Maybe find higher ground, or to go somewhere with difficult terrain. You're much lighter than a full-blooded wolf, so it would be easier for you to say, scale the side of a mountain or something like that. A wolf's heavier weight would make that harder.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - March 06, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: And I just stood there like a ghost [AW] - by Ulrich - April 13, 2023, 04:47 PM