Northstar Vale you're a weapon and weapons don't weep.
Loner
60 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Valiria was blissfully unaware of how unfortunate her timing truly was. Perhaps she ought to have expected it though considering this would be her fourth strike when it came to it.

It had been poor timing to leave Mereo when she did, mere weeks before the pack disbanded and disappeared.

It had been poor timing to return after all had left the territory without a trace for her to follow.

It had been poor timing to arrive at Akashingo just after her brother had left.

And now, it was poor timing to arrive at Epoch when those who knew her were unable to attend her.

It seemed fate was trying to tell her something. She would continue to not listen.

Her frosty gaze landed on the strange man who arrived to greet her. He gave her a single hello, to which she nodded. Meanwhile, her heart began its slow descent towards despair without her even noticing.

”I am Valiria Redsand, daughter of Germanicus, Imperator of M…” she paused, a short stutter, ”…of what once was Mereo. I seek news of his whereabouts. I returned home to find the Canyon abandoned and no trace of my family left to follow.”
Messages In This Thread
you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Valiria - April 17, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 17, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 17, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Valiria - April 17, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 19, 2023, 05:16 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Reyson - April 21, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 21, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: you're a weapon and weapons don't weep. - by Tamar - April 30, 2023, 08:20 AM