Horizon Ridge JOIN · The soul felt its worth
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I was gonna wait for Kisu to pop in here but I think Pied would like the opportunity to talk to Akhlut on her own for a minute. With that said, feel free to drop Kisu in here anytime, Sammi! :)

When Akhlut appeared in the distance, Pied lowered her head and dropped her gaze in preparation for his approach. As he walked closer, she did her best to read his body language from beneath her lashes, where snowflakes occasionally clung. He moved with confidence, though there was an air of uncertainty as he made his approach which was further reflected by the inquisitive gleam of his icy eyes. When he halted a few yards from her and spoke, she heard the reticence in his voice, though his warm salutations heartened her.

"Hello, Akhlut. It's good to see you again," Pied said courteously, her tail tapping the snowy ground. She kept her eyes trained on the spot where his socked legs met his swarthy chest. "I don't know if Kisu has had a chance to speak with you about this yet but I am here to ask if I can join the pack to be with him. We're courting," she explained. "We talked about it and decided I would be the one to move, for a few different reasons." She would be happy to explain them if he wished. "I have Hawkeye's blessing." This was probably the most important piece of information to him, as Akhlut would surely be concerned about the effect on pack relations.

Pied lapsed into silence then, giving the Alpha male a chance to digest this information and then proceed with any inquiries. As she waited for any questions he may have for her, she also listened for her lover's approach. Truthfully, though, she was a little bit glad to have the chance to speak to Akhlut alone for a few moments first.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The soul felt its worth (ATTN: Kisu & Akhlut) - by Pied - December 20, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:31 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - January 10, 2014, 10:02 PM