they whispered change
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
So sorry for keeping you waiting for a reply! <3 I'd love to have one more reply from each of you before we archive this thread, but you are now fully accepted members and are welcome to begin posting as such!

As they promised their loyalty to this new pack, Chakra understood the full weight of her responsibility toward them. A fledgling pack was a dangerous, unreliable thing to commit oneself to; there was no guarantee of food, safety, or even the shelter of their lands, should a stronger group of wolves take an interest in their forest. They were just as likely to end up homeless and hungry as they were to prosper under her care. She understood this, and knew there would be dire consequences if she were to let them down. So as they accepted this, she too accepted it as well. They were safer together than they were alone, but it was still her duty to ensure their well-being.

The paler of the pair made introductions, and she noted their names -- Luka and Scimitar. Her tail fluttered a few times behind her as she offered her own answer: "I am Chakra Feralheart." She gestured to them, a welcoming motion of her head that invited them to follow her into the cover of her tall, ancient evergreens. The sweet, tangy scent of earth, pine, and fresh, crystalline powder suffused the air around them. "You are welcome to call this place your home, so long as you remain loyal to me and are willing to protect this land at all costs. If you will do this for me, I will not leave you hungry and cold this winter." She flashed a small smile toward them, her newest packmates and friends.
Messages In This Thread
they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 13, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 13, 2013, 11:13 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - December 13, 2013, 02:30 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 13, 2013, 02:39 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 13, 2013, 03:08 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - December 13, 2013, 03:19 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - December 14, 2013, 10:42 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - December 23, 2013, 07:12 PM
RE: they whispered change - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: they whispered change - by Chakra - January 12, 2014, 02:24 AM