Gyrfalcon's Keep Hello there sir….
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
93 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(June 15, 2023, 10:06 PM)Greyfalcon Wrote:
(June 15, 2023, 04:23 AM)Rusalka Wrote: dutifully, the cairn keeps watch over the temple ... when the high priestess and her acolyte were within and many a times when they were not. and though rusalka doubts anyone within hljodrfell would be stupid enough to disturb the holy place, he is it's brooding sentry all the same.

his 'shift' ends and he stretches his legs as he is relieved from it.

he considers hunting food for solveig but his intent is halted at the sound of footfalls.

he has not strayed too far from the temple grounds and he feels the prickly nature of himself bubble to the surface. halt! he snaps his teeth when she comes into view. you stray too close to the temple. do you have purpose there?
She stood frozen. Her hair almost standing on end.
This wolf was massive… much larger and more fit than her. She did not dare to come close to the temple, yet she did not know where it was.

“I am sorry good sir.” She bowed her head in submission, clearly this man was higher than her in both rank and… in height. “I have no ill intentions I promise you that.” She said in a soft but firm voice. “I did not know these were holy grounds.”
She knew she eventually had to meet her high honor the priestess, but today was not that day. She was simply roaming her newfound homeland to get a feel for the territory, maybe meet a fellow packmate. But not in this sense, this man seemed very cold, like an ocean. A deep dark one….
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
Hello there sir…. - by Greyfalcon - June 13, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Rusalka - June 15, 2023, 04:23 AM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Greyfalcon - June 15, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Greyfalcon - June 15, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Rusalka - June 18, 2023, 06:57 AM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Greyfalcon - June 18, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Rusalka - June 25, 2023, 05:32 AM
RE: Hello there sir…. - by Greyfalcon - June 26, 2023, 12:01 PM