Sequoia Coast On and on….
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
All Welcome 
Quote:Feel free to let anyone interact. I’d love it :D Also, do I need to make a character profile for the baby falcon if I wanna play em?
Gyr walked on, in the direction pointed to her by the faithful Heph of Moontide, to Deepwood Weald.

She had been walking for a few hours now among the trees. She looked around, sniffing for any scents and listening for any sounds.
She stopped at a small stream to drink for a bit, the walked on. She heard cry’s in the distance…. Small weak ones, high pitched like that of a bird. Not just any bird, the bird of her namesake that nested in her home pack.

She ran toward the sound, then quitely crept up to it. It was a juvenile Gyrfalcon, still fluffy and whitish grey. It was small, and looked at her, fearful of the green gaze.

She hummed softly to it, little noises that should soothe it. She offered it a bit of food she had found from a recent kill. It took the food willingly and crawled/toddled up to her, and she picked up the fussy baby in her maw. Her grip gentle and soft.

She continued to walk on, nearing her home pack of the Keep.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce