Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
All Welcome 
at last her body burned.

the only reason she did not run was for zulema.

tamar tucked herself against the borders and did not stray from their shadow, wanting no attention drawn toward her.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Quote:I hope you don’t mind if Gyr finds you.
Gyr had been scouting the borders for self training, smelling for any signs of nearby scents. Both good, and ill willed.

She picked up a scent and followed it…. It seemed to come from a vaguely familiar memory… She came up the object, “Tamar….?” She thought to herself, then signaled for her bird to take flight and roost into a nearby tree.

She slowly approached the downed woman, lying along the borders. She walked with purpose, yet a genuinely concerned look on her face. Staying quiet otherwise, she gently said, “Hey, are you okay? Your not injured are you?”
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
not at all! thanks for joining! <3

a wolf approached.

tamar gathered herself. "i am well. only resting." greyfalcon was a woman, and so put the other at ease. a sweep of her tail accompanied a smile. "were you on patrol?" she did not know how to invite herself along, and so did not.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Quote:You are quite welcome!

The wolf seem eased at her presence, only resting. “Thats fair, it is a nice day to rest.” She also asked about her patrol, “Why yes, I am,” she wondered, the woman almost seem to a wanting look about her, “would you like to join me for the remain walk?”

This would also be a good opportunity to get to know her now newer packmate.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar nodded.

her steps joined that of greyfalcon, and she could not help her eyes sweeping across the plateau. "i am still getting used to it. the mountains are just there, but they can be so different when you live among them."

with that she was silent, listening to snow beneath their paws.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Quote:@Tamar just a friendly nudge for when you have time. :)
The woman was silent, she nodded, following her light footsteps. She herself nodded, watching her eyes sweeping across the plateau ever so slightly, then she turned to face where she was walking.

“I’m sure it is a missed feeling, leaving home is an emotion that is not light….” she continued, “however, every day is an adventure and it may be good.”

She remembered back to when she was about a year and half and left her own pack behind in search of something unknown, a familiarity that she never knew she would find in this now merged pack.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
a new adventure.

tamar thought of antigone. of zosime. of zulema. of saleem and sylianos. 

only one had come home. was it adventure they wanted?

she found she could not speak, only offered the raventhorpe woman a soft, weak smile.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
88 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
If and when your read to face here, let me know:)
The woman didn’t speak, yet offered her a genuine smile. This she was fine with, accepting it. She looked toward the horizon, the sun sinking…. She yawned, then asked quietly if Tamar had wanted to head home for the night. She had felt that she needed some sleep….
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
a nod given.

in silence they would walk, and then they would part. tamar did not intend to discuss this day of weakness again, not even with zulema.