Lion Head Mesa florals for spring
Loner
dandelion puffs on the breeze
121 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Haizel gave a slight hm? before answering, having briefly been lost in thought. I've always loved plants. Their beauty is incomparable to many other things, and their care and way of life are so different from our own and yet so... fascinating. I spent many of my younger days in a flower field, trying to learn their secrets and how they could exist just so... he trailed off, feeling a tug at his legs.

His gaze landed upon a patch of land just behind his queen, shaded now, but not for long. The doe-pelted man went forward, sniffing furiously for a moment, deep in thought. Was it? The ground under his paws felt rather moist, as if rain fell often enough to permit- small, green stalks had taken root, not yet letting themselves be identified. Yes, yes - He looked back towards the wall, walking alongside it. The same. His nose smelt the right kind of soil, rich and earthy.

Shaded from the sun? Yes- the man's tail wagged. 

... perfectly. Look, here- see the ground? Feel it with your paws, sniff it. It's... perfect for flowers, at least the kind that grow here. Maybe a little dryer than I'd like, maybe missing a few things, but that can be fixed with water and some good dirt from somewhere else. What do you think?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Messages In This Thread
florals for spring - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: florals for spring - by Haizel - June 17, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: florals for spring - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: florals for spring - by Haizel - June 17, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: florals for spring - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: florals for spring - by Haizel - June 17, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: florals for spring - by Toula - June 20, 2023, 05:23 PM
RE: florals for spring - by Haizel - June 20, 2023, 05:44 PM