Dragoncrest Cliffs Take Me Back.
57 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All Welcome 
Burning.

Were things always this bright?

Light broke through his lids, and he was frantic. Every day, it had broke further through. It had threatened and beat at him until he winced his eyes shut, denying its existence. Denying its push. That maybe if he winced harder it would go away. This time, his eyes were burst open by the sounds of pack life and a calling he could not fight. He tried. So, so hard he tried. Cries cracked through his throat. Silent. He'd been so, so quiet for most days, only drinking when his stomach really called for it and leeching for hours until he'd plumped and rounded. Now, on his own, he wriggled and whined, outstretching his paws forward and opening his mouth to scream at this light.

Mothers belly had not been this way.

It had been dark, and safe, and calm. Now he was sent through a hurricane as figures he should have long started to make out appeared in blobs of color through blinding lights. They were large and moving. Some were in front of him, as big as him and going no larger than the hairs on his head. Some things had hues that'd never once cut through. Some things looked as warm as he could feel snuggled under his mother's stomach, and some as cold as the nights he was wet after being cleaned. Some were dull.

He wanted to go back.

Open for the pack but can work as a read only too!
Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back. - by Thibault - June 23, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Sobeille - June 27, 2023, 08:44 AM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Mireille - June 27, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Thibault - June 27, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Sobeille - June 27, 2023, 01:25 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Thibault - July 04, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Mireille - July 07, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Sobeille - July 07, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Thibault - July 08, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Tousaint - July 08, 2023, 04:32 PM
RE: Take Me Back. - by Mireille - July 13, 2023, 07:12 PM