Stone Circle Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
for im a wandering child
81 Posts
Ooc — Wyn
Louis grins at her pouting, ears folding as his head droops down over a wide grin, "I could never forget about you." They'd met in a blizzard. She'd kissed him and laughed. And this exchange now is playful, lighthearted enough that he starts to wonder if he misread her distance, or at least the reason for it. Maybe she'd only been unsure about the abruptness of his reappearance. It didn't seem a crime to hope.

He rolls onto his belly in the grass, breathing in the scents of summer and taking in the blue of the sky up above. "I don't know what's next for me. South, maybe?" He stretches a paw upward, "Or to whatever peak looks wildest. They say there's an ocean to the West." It's honest; he really doesn't know. The world's wide with possibilities and vast expanse of solitary unknowns.

His head tilts, and he looks her way again.

She's said she has a pack. But many wolves do, and many wolves set their paws to unfamiliar earth anyhow. Her wanderlust isn't feigned. So he finds himself bold enough to suggest, "You could come with me. If you wanted. I'd be glad of the company." He smiles.
Messages In This Thread
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Tauris - June 04, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 16, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 22, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 23, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 24, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 25, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 26, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 27, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 02, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 06, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 07, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 08, 2023, 04:18 PM