Alpine Lake I don't wanna row, row, row the boat
28 Posts
Ooc —
aha, the creature speaks as all the others have come to do before her!

there is a gleeful sound from Pancakes when she is finally noticed, and in order to give a response to the lingering question from her rumbly friend, the butterfly happily sends off a new tuned lyric that has taken the entire world by storm in terms of the humans.

"it's me, hi!"
(aw, isn't that the friendliest thing ever?)

"i'm the problem, it's me!"

fluttering and fluttering more, Pancakes drinks up what she sees and comes closer and closer, throwing caution and personal space to the wind as she practically hovers above Mira for a moment as her butterfly eyes search for a muse.

"the black rose will find its way home."

a thorned beauty this one is, with rich pollen eyes and a voice that says 'history has tried to wipe me away, and yet here i am'. Pancakes can only swell so much with excitement as she looks for a landing spot near where this dark rose lays.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 30, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 02, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - July 14, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 21, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - August 10, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - September 22, 2023, 09:34 PM