Dragoncrest Cliffs All hail the poison berry!
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Limit Two 
prompt: Weather conditions are so favorable for fruit, that you character discovers delicious fermented fruit.

Summer was in full swing. The birds chirped, and fledglings tried out their wings. Dolphins splashed in the sea. Recently, colorful red berries popped up on bushes around the cliffs. Astera curiously observed the berries, knowing that the packs older members wouldn't approve of her eating foreign fruit. And yet the berries looked so juicy and Astera couldn't help wondering how they would taste. So when nobody was looking, she gingerly plucked a few berries off a bush and ate them. They tasted sweet and sour art the same time, and the overwhelming tase made Astera head spin. The world felt upside down and the cliffs started spinning. Astera staggered as she tried to walk and fell face flat on the ground. Her vision filled with colors that slowly faded back to normal. She looked in amazement at the berries and tried another one. This time there was no result. Hmmm... Astera wondered how many it would take to trigger the same reaction. Astera nibbled on the berries until her paws, mouth, and fur were stained with red and pink. Oh no! Would the stains come off? 

I thought this would be a fun prompt for @Miette, but AW, especially any pup.
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!

Messages In This Thread
All hail the poison berry! - by Astera - July 10, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Sobeille - July 11, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Astera - July 11, 2023, 06:38 PM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Sobeille - July 14, 2023, 07:16 AM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Astera - July 24, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Sobeille - July 26, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Astera - July 27, 2023, 01:02 AM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Sobeille - August 04, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Astera - August 06, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: All hail the poison berry! - by Sobeille - August 08, 2023, 07:39 AM