Redhawk Caldera leafstone
186 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The three youngest Blackthorns accompanied @Eljay and @Maia on daily forays away from the den to stroll around the territory. Frolic tried to stick close to @Glee in particular, though often she couldn’t resist the urge to run ahead. She loved trying to gallop as fast as she could over open stretches of ground, even if she almost always ended up tripping over her own feet. Her chin and elbows were covered in scabs.

The family trailed closer to the waterfront for a respite from the July heat. As soon as they shifted directions, Frolic gamboled to the front of the party of five. She spotted Teya’s familiar figure and shouted, racing toward the Raven. In her excitement, her stockinged legs tangled and she tumbled ass over teakettle into the woman’s collection of pebbles like a furry bowling ball.

Unaware of what she’d done, Frolic grunted and sprang back to her feet, offering Teya a toothy grin and a loud, Henlo!

The child rubbed absently at her elbow, where one of the small stones had opened up a scab. Fresh blood oozed slowly from the reopened wound, prompting Frolic to sniff at the air with sudden vehemence.

You gots food? she asked excitedly, sniffing circles around Teya in search of the bloody meat she smelled.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
leafstone - by Teya - July 20, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - July 20, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - July 27, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - July 28, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - August 04, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - August 04, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - August 23, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - August 29, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: leafstone - by Teya - September 17, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: leafstone - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:44 AM