Alpine Lake I don't wanna row, row, row the boat
28 Posts
Ooc —
to fly? to fly! an incredible question, one that tends to never be asked as many decide that a talking butterfly is more interesting than a flying butterfly -- but perhaps they are right for having such interests.

something stirs in this storm cloud below, but consider Pancakes to be a reincarnation of a terrible spinoff for Sherlock. 

"you fall from the sky with several flowers, 
words spill from your mouth in waves,"
(you come to see many things when legs don't ground you
and perhaps in a form that lacks grace, you do fall a few times while learning)

she never learned to cuss correctly, for she only learned the words. in fact, Pancakes lacks such an understanding of timing and meaning that she will say some terrible words without realizing her use is completely off. imagine, a little butterfly saying the most heinous of things simply... because she can and can't think of proper use!

"you occur in grassy moonlight: 
and you are a lily, an aster, white trillium
or viburnum."
(perhaps she chooses to not be a rose. then there may be a beauty elsewhere.)
all the butterflies flock to these things, and perhaps it is a noble part of their own existence. the search for their own beauty, ignited by hidden sunlight and threatened by their own lack of awareness.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 30, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 02, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - July 14, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 21, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - August 10, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - September 22, 2023, 09:34 PM