Lion Head Mesa i wanna take the hand inside you
Muat-riya
Fellahin
138 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Eset does not pry; Inji does not elaborate. The memory of the neb would be buried deep within the chasms of her brain, locked away behind a well-guarded safe.
Eset does not linger on the topic for long, either; instead, insisting that fellahin must stick together. Inji, in her malleable mind, takes this as an invitation of companionship; guidance. Her smile brightens. Thank you, Eset, I'll keep that in mind, her eyes scrunch shut as her tail flicks up and into a gentle rhythm. you're very sweet. Y-You've got a friend in me, too, y'know, I'm always happy to have somebody to talk to. And show me around. The Queen gave me, um, a little bit of a tour, but maybe we could learn more together.
She pauses upon the next question; what did she want to study? Um, her eyebrows knit together in thought. she mentioned that a little bit. I don't think I really know yet, is that bad? one ear twitches, then falls to the side of her head. I thought about maybe sharpening my hunting skills, but... can we even do that? Or maybe, um, like, hmm, another pause; her cheeks puff out as she swishes air around inside her mouth. oh, maybe an entertainer! Do you know if they do training for that? Like, singing and dancing and stuff!
Messages In This Thread
i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - July 30, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 01, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 01, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 02, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 02, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 02, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 02, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 04, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Eset - August 04, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: i wanna take the hand inside you - by Inji - August 06, 2023, 07:16 PM