Wheeling Gull Isle The water is wide, I can't cross o'er
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Joining 
To the island she had gone, effortlessly making her way across the waters as she had a thousand times past, though those days had been behind her, she'd thought. But when she came back she knew this was where she must go. She had fled after Moonspear's fall, her and Mal and the remnants of their family, and further south she had found a new home. Quieter, with less drama, less people, formed simply around their family unit. It had brought her great anxiety to return here, thinking of all the things and people they had lost.

At the edges of the island she surfaced, shaking water from her fur and smoothing down a couple ruffled locks. Scenting the border along the coast she half expected to find Aiolos, Astaroth, Ying, Ruò... but none of those old scents remained, instead replaced by many she'd never met before. She wondered if they were descendants of the old Yuèlóng, children and grand-children of her friends and companions. But it was a high hope that was unlikely, she thought, after all this time and what little had remained of her people. 

To the new rulers here, she sent up a song, a request for them to come and meet her. She was awfully curious what she'd find and hoped to herself that it was still kind, good hearted people here. @Heda @Caracal
Messages In This Thread
The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Huā - August 10, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Heda - August 11, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Huā - August 11, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Heda - August 17, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Huā - August 23, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: The water is wide, I can't cross o'er - by Heda - September 02, 2023, 10:01 PM