Big Salmon Lake tell him to call me asap as possible
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Frolic had never shed a tear over her own slips and spills, even particularly rough ones. But when Seal’s voice shook, tears sprung to the youngster’s eyes. She clasped the other girl’s paw with both of hers now. She didn’t know what to say, she just held onto Seal as the coyote returned and began tending to both injured wolves.

The pup watched in silence, her expression uncharacteristically wan, and jerked a little when a voice cried Seal’s name. She sat up and turned her head, eyes widening at the sight of a mutilated man shambling toward them. Frolic gawped at the etches in his face, unaware that they weren’t new.

The way he hastened to Seal’s side, Frolic sensed this must be her father. And her own was here too! Frolic passed Seal’s paw to her daddy and jumped to her feet to run toward Eljay the instant she spotted him making his way toward the group. She hugged against his leg. Eljay did a quick and fretful assessment of his young daughter before shifting his attention to those with actual injuries.

Frolic clung to the medic like a little shadow as he went about his work, though she looked up at the sound of Ponyboy’s question. Everyone else’s daddy was here, where was his? She frowned, ears pulling backward as she raised a leg to shade her eyes and peer around for some sign of Bronco.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 15, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 16, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 16, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 23, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - August 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Ponyboy - August 23, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 23, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - September 04, 2023, 01:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - September 04, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - September 21, 2023, 06:08 PM