Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Muat-riya
Fellahin
138 Posts
Ooc — Twin
A voice startles her and instantly removes her from the winding maze of her mind. Something squeaky, high-pitched; a voice she most certainly did not recognize.
Blinking once, twice, she scans her surroundings at eye level before blinking once again and then looking toward her feet. And she sees it then, this small child with pearls of blood dribbling down her chin and staring up at her as if she hadn't a care in the world.
Um, scooting back in surprise before tilting her head down at the little gremlin, her tongue pokes from her lips. Oh, dear, she knew so little about medicine. Why were the sesh unavailable when you needed them? I-I could find you some?
She squirrels up to her feet, tail then pressing to her heel as she nervously skulks to the side of the little one, a subtle check for any further ailments. Who are you? Do you know where you are?
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM