Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Muat-riya
NPC
143 Posts
Ooc — Twin
And it was now that Inji had begun to realize: she had not a single goddamn clue what she was meant to be searching for. She snuffles rather aimlessly at the ground, tail anxiously flailing behind her. She knew absolutely nothing about how to find spiderwebs, or... much of anything else. Gods, she should usher this poor helpless rascal into the palace— no, no, that was a horrible idea. Toula would be cross, maybe, and she could not imagine the sesh would enjoy returning to find a shortage in their supplies.
You ran away? her eyes briefly flicker over to the girl named Frolic from... Breek-el-ee-ant. At that, eyes bugged wide, eyebrows lifted. That's awfully brave of you, isn't it?
And she supposed it was. But then she thought about herself at this girl's age, and whether or not her parents would have cared. In fact, they may not have ever noticed. She brushes away the thought of such as she shoves her nose in a swath of sagebrush. No spiderwebs.
And then, a low hanging branch of a tree is investigated; no spiderwebs!
Her saving grace happened to be the space between two mesquites. Uh, I think the sun should be up in a few-- and she had not gotten to finish that sentence before she had begun to frantically blink and blow pearls of spit from her mouth.
There were the spiderwebs.
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM