Stone Circle Is this what you want?
Kvarsheim
Systkini
151 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
He found himself wincing. Riverclan. With all his time there, he didn't know if he should say he 'lived' at Riverclan or not. If that was living, it was sure a very dead way of living; as in, most of his time in the place had been sleeping, eating, drinking, on repeat. Then there had been that pup, and his talks with his Doc. The fact he still needed small bits of aid and still needed to keep track of his wounds was strange to him. The matter of the situation was simply that the wounds had been that severe. The typical week or so was leading on to months. Then that first pup. Either she kept her mouth shut or he was left to his own devices. He bit the inside of his cheek on that.

Crowfeather. His brain rattled. He kept up, his pace slow, and his weight pleased with not needing to go too fast right now. "No." He came hesitantly to. "I'm a Brodir." Half of one. "Not close to Crowfeather. Hardly know him. I just stayed in Riverclan for a bit. Healed me up." He sniffed slightly. Don't tell him he was talking to a rogue. "You live here?"
Messages In This Thread
Is this what you want? - by Bonario - September 04, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Reverie - September 04, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Bonario - September 04, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Reverie - September 04, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Bonario - September 05, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Reverie - September 08, 2023, 05:26 PM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Bonario - September 15, 2023, 02:16 AM
RE: Is this what you want? - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:59 PM