Blackfeather Woods where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
though mira wished to raise strong children, she wasn't quite the type who wanted to spend her every waking moment with them. she was thankful to have encountered the young boy who was eager for a purpose and would readily watch the litter. it gave her time to stretch her legs beyond the mountain slopes on the days where she longed to do so, and mira was well-adjusted to a life of freedom and solitude. even with the remnant physical reminders of her former pregnancy, she went westward. 

it was an overcast day and the air smelled like rain. perhaps she would not have ventured so far if she'd noticed the incoming downpour that morning, but instead she now found herself in a sticky situation. mira hated the feeling of her fur being wet. 

at the creek now, the forest at the base of her mountain was too far. she continued into the cover that laid ahead. it was dark here, but the blanket of leaves was thick, and she felt less anxious about the storm threatening her with its thunder. 

she could only move forward with her restless energy, until wolf-scent alerted her, and she paused. tasting the air, she looked betweens trees towards a multi-colored dapple of fur a few yards ahead. mira approached slowly, but not with secrecy. 

he was barely younger than her own male servant, but he smelled of a pack, and she knew then that he was not hers to recruit for her agenda. still, these days she was wanting for more information, and they were closer to moonspear here than little goat mountain. she chuffed in a neutral greeting, glancing curiously at the dark antler-horn that he held.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Ancelin - September 21, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Mira - September 21, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 04:33 PM