Ouroboros Spine home
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
'You are small.'

A muzzle turned over her shoulder to narrow her eyes and pout, though the playful tune that carried in her voice contradicted her expression. "I may not grow any larger than this, but I will claim the bragging rights of already being adult." At least, she can assume Arrluk was younger than her, based on the way he looked and carried himself -- a cheeky, victorious smile coated her delicate features while she followed him further towards the path. Although as the young medic silently observed him, she noted his large paws and noticeable bulk -- it was almost scary how fast wolves grew around this age, especially the boys. She could ever recall her younger brother being larger than herself...

Proceeding to mention more foreign places, she listens with ears tilted. Moonspear, Moontide, Saltshore -- then, there was Moonglow. "Four packs....that's a lot of family!" She exclaimed with widened eyes. Somehow all of them were related; all bonded through blood and Centri couldn't help but feel mesmerized by the idea....with a tinge of envy. Sure, the women of her tribe were sent out to spread out amongst other packs, just as she had done in joining Moonglow, but none knew where each other were. They were not neighbors -- nor a doorstep away from each other. The momentary sadness caught up with her. Even turning the young medics smile into a frown when she'd turn from him for a glance at the trees instead.

"How many generations might that be? I've only really heard of your parents from madame Shikoba. What of the rest....do you have siblings, like me?"
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
home - by Arrluk - September 11, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: home - by Centri - September 14, 2023, 01:59 AM
RE: home - by Arrluk - September 26, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: home - by Centri - October 05, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: home - by Arrluk - October 11, 2023, 08:11 PM