Redhawk Caldera right where you left me
Brecheliant
NPC
right where you left me
81 Posts
Ooc — Chan

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Description of a panic attack!

Cerdwin continued to lay into Sylvie, which only intensified her internal turmoil. None of this was helping—even Sylvie realized this—but she was too far gone to speak to it. Instead, she grew silent as she began to hear her heart pound in her ears, her mouth drying, and her entire body tense.

This all was so wrong; she should have never come back.

Her inner voice reared its ugly head, crooning lies into her ears. ”You thought you could manage this?” The words were curdled with a cruel laugh. ”You could hardly take care of yourself back at the Frosthawks—why did you ever believe you could do this? Your family doesn’t care that you’re back—or even alive—they don’t care that you’re alive! You’re nothing to them, just like you thought.” Her fears had all been confirmed. ”You don’t matter—you never have, and you never will.”

Sylvie had a far-off gaze in her eyes as her sides heaved laboriously. She couldn’t speak, nor did she catch the information regarding the pack’s recent loss. She was frozen—lost in her thoughts as panic ensued.
Messages In This Thread
right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 12, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 14, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:12 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 16, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 16, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 17, 2023, 08:26 PM