Ocean's Breath Plateau I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better
Moontide
Healer
134 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Marina laughed along with Heph as she spoke, though her face flushed with heat! Maybe I will! She exclaimed softly, but her tone was light; joking. She'd never been quite so bold as that. Still, the thought intrigued her. What little she knew of Chakliux indicated a man who was free with his affections. But was that really what she wanted?

But I do wonder if there aren't any - unattached men around. I think Rodyn spoke to the leader of Moonglow, Kukutux, on my behalf. But I'm not sure anything came of it, Marina went on with a thoughtful expression. Marriage was not high on her list of priorities, not anymore. Her children were growing quickly, and motherhood was not so intimidating anymore. It was something she could do alone, as she'd learned. No need to rush into something she might regret later. Her gaze turned curious on Heph. Is there anyone special in your life, Heph?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better - by Marina - October 20, 2023, 01:10 PM