Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Malachi returned Capricorn's smile with a small one of his own. In the weight of his stress, the calmness of the man felt strange, but Malachi welcomed it nonetheless. His packmate's pleasant friendliness was refreshing, even if the man's high spirits felt far from what the youth felt himself.

To hear that Tuwawi had captivated the man brought further ease to the patchwork youth. He'd admittedly not seen much of the fire-kissed mother in recent days, but to hear she made such an impression on a new recruit made Malachi hopeful she still fought a winning battle against her grief. When his brother had died, his own mother had not had strength to do the same. "Tuwawi is a strong leader." He agreed, but felt a piercing guilt with his words. He made no move to acknowledge the Glacier, for if he was honest with himself, the mountain held little of the magic he'd felt it hold the night of their arrival here.

He gave Capricorn a polite dip of his head, and fixed his eyes back on the sable man's face after he raised his gaze again. "The pleasure's mine." A slew of curiosities brewed in his mind, unsurprisingly more for this wolf than many he'd met before. Yet Malachi had long learned to reserve his words and ask only as much as he would willingly answer himself, and in such a manner he chose to conduct himself now. "So what is it about the land that you find so captivating?"
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM