Ocean's Breath Plateau I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better
Moontide
Healer
134 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Marina blushed, questioning all over again what Heph meant by such flirtations! Was the Beta interested in Marina? Did she want that? She wasn't sure. It wasn't as if she'd ever considered what it might be like to be with a woman. She wasn't against it...

But was that even what Heph meant? She was looking, sure, but for a man or a woman?

Still struggling with the heat creeping across her cheeks, she considered Heph's question only for a second before she started to answer. Well, it doesn't have to be a man... Marina clarified a little shyly, and quickly moved on. Someone stable, though. Reliable. I've had enough chaos for several lifetimes! She laughed slightly as she said it. Someone easy to talk to.

A slight pause, then she added: Well, now you have to tell me what your perfect man - or woman - would be like.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better - by Marina - October 29, 2023, 10:55 PM