Luneshale Pass scarab
40 Posts
Ooc — hela
Her sister was curious about the kingdom Ashikaga was sent to for training. It had been the place she grew up in, even though she wished she had grown up in Ashikaga. How different things would be now if she hadn't been sent away.

It was big but nothing like Akashingo. It was my home while I grew up, but I always longed to be here. She was jealous of the fact that Toula had been allowed to grow up here, though she didn't hold it against her sister. The queen had no daughters of her own, so she became my mentor. She treated me well but she was very paranoid. She had always made sure Ashikaga understood that she could trust no one, not really. And that way of thinking had kept her safe so far. But already her reticent nature was being challenged here. She wanted so badly to trust her sister. To fully trust Melody. But nothing could erase her mentor's words from her mind. I was treated very well. I had my own entourage who followed me around, told me what to eat, what to where, who to avoid. They kept me safe but sheltered. That was why I chose to make the journey home by myself. I needed to prove to myself that I was strong enough to be a leader.

How was growing up in Akashingo? I have to admit, I am a little envious of you. I wish I could have stayed here.
Messages In This Thread
scarab - by Toula - September 30, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - September 30, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: scarab - by Toula - October 01, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: scarab - by Toula - October 19, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - November 13, 2023, 07:17 PM