Ocean's Breath Plateau There is such a thing as too much heart break
Moontide
Healer
134 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He offered to help; she'd thought that he would. Rodyn was a good man, as Samani had been a good woman. They'd deserved better than this. Marina offered a grateful smile, but she couldn't keep the grief from her expression. Thanks, Rodyn. I can show you where I lost their scents. And... just keep an eye out for any black wolves, okay? I'll tell you the whole story sometime. Later, When we're both a little more collected. She touched her nose to his shoulder in a friendly gesture of comfort and rose. I can show you now, or I can come find you later?

She left the decision to him; his grief was stronger than hers, she felt. More permanent. Marina's children might still be found, but Samani was gone forever. She couldn't imagine keeping her composure even for a moment in such a situation, and would always wonder how he managed it.
Messages In This Thread
There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - September 26, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - November 14, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - December 02, 2023, 07:45 AM