The Heartwood i had seen the submarine.
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
<style>.gaunt1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .gaunt1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .gaunt1 b {color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .gaunt1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/gExQrZb.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .gaunt1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .gaunt1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:580px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 330px 20px; } .gaunt1-border {width:620px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

While her actions appeared to be something of an oddity, Kierkegaard could not help but to allow his gaze to roam her figure, making careful note of her rich coloration. She seemed to be composed of a slathering of different hues that ranged from deep blacks to brilliant shades of rust. When her head turned to him, he noted that their eyes held a similar fire, and he raised his skull upwards slightly, drawing his ears forward. He was nothing more than a ghost when compared to her sharp and earthy colors. Still peering at her with a dull sense of curiosity, the ashen creature did not notice that his wrath was slowly fading away.
The posture of the strange female was friendly, not hostile, so he did not feel as though he was in danger of being chased from the woods. The scent that she bore was familiar, but he did not feel it necessary to comment on her origins or where she had pledged her loyalty. He was, though, still perturbed by the state in which he had found her. Logically, the pale ghost saw no need for one to press their head against the trunk of a tree. It was in this strange sense of confusion that he found himself unsure as to whether or not he should speak to her about it, or continue on his way. The Sairensu male was still hungry, still frustrated with his lacking ability to capture prey, and still perplexed by the female who stood no further than twenty yards from him. Finally, drawing his head upwards and huffing quietly, the large male canted his skull to one direction and pushed both of his lengthy ears forward. “Why were you pressed to that tree?” he inquired in a rumbling baritone, still breathy from his struggle of a run.

Messages In This Thread
i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Kierkegaard - October 30, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: i had seen the submarine. - by Harlyn - November 06, 2014, 09:06 AM