Hushed Willows There's a warning written in the corners of your face
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
121 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
John could sense something was amiss, but he stayed, he listened, tried to understand. Her eyes moved from the empty tree line to him, but they had begun to fill with tears. He thought about what to say, something hopeful. — “That’s okay. I see nothing wrong with it, it simply means you’re special.” He told her, accompanied by a warm smile. “Ya know, I’ve heard of a man who could interpret dreams. What they meant and why. He was filled with a Holy Spirit that gave him that ability.”

The story he told was passed down from many, many years ago. An ancient tale of a man named Joseph, as it was part of his and his family’s beliefs. But he hoped that perhaps this may help Reverie. 

“By the way,” he began, “We never formally introduced: I am John. I’m a traveling wolf with hope to help whoever I can. Bring them joy, or perhaps comfort, maybe guidance. I am also a preacher of God the father and the Holy Spirit. Spreading his words, his teachings.”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a warning written in the corners of your face - by John - November 25, 2023, 11:54 PM