Bramblepoint But I miss you in the mornings when I see the sun.
Swiftcurrent Creek
NPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Teya plz

The white wolf did not move as swiftly as he ought to, for there was no desperation in him to make an immediate return to Swiftcurrent. He has chosen to go alone despite his brother's suggestion that he have a pack-mate accompany him; with their numbers waning and the ongoing tension with neighbours, it didn't feel right to leave the Creek more vulnerable than it had to be.

His hip joints began to ache on his descent from the Sunspire range, reminding him that he wasn't getting any younger. Viinturuth, approaching his sixth Winter, had ranged far and wide throughout his entire adult life. It made sense to settle and he was content among his brother's pack - but there was something missing. All he had, truly, was Akavir. In the Springtime perhaps he would be an uncle again, a more committed one, yet more often he wondered if that title could be enough for him.

Fatherhood was something he'd long avoided. Viinturuth had deemed himself unfit for such a role, and he'd never cared enough for any one she-wolf to root himself. The years were catching up with him, however, and he was afraid that he might be missing out on something.

The day's light was waning by the time Viinturuth neared Brecheliant's claim, and he chose to find a safe place to rest fir the night. It'd be better to seek audience at dawn, he felt, after a decent sleep and with a clear mind. He roamed the Bramblepoint in search of a quiet place, eager to close his eyes for a time.
Messages In This Thread
But I miss you in the mornings when I see the sun. - by Viinturuth - November 27, 2023, 12:28 PM